5127 34th St, Normal Heights, San Diego
3 bedroom, 3.5 bath
2380 Square Feet
Sometimes deals like this this will go through word of mouth (neighbor-to-neighbor) and we were referred to this seller by another client we did an amazing job selling their home. They Also knew of our personal history selling homes in this neighborhood and more specifically this street. This is the 4th home on this particular block that we will have sold!
This home was totally rebuilt in 2008. Originally a small 2 bedroom 1 bath bungalow it was taken down to a few walls, a second story was added and this virtually new home was erected.
Here are a few highlights about this home we ❤️:
- 3 master suites
- 1st floor master with private entrance and patio
- Private back yard deck and fire pit
- Home is situated on a dead end street
- Walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants and bars
- Easy freeway access to the I805 and I15.
- In one of San Diego's "Hippest" Neighborhoods